Default Fastenal VS Grainger

We have accounts with both Grainger and Fastenall. For what we buy
there is no crossover, so can't compare prices. We buy wire and floor
cleaning material from Grainger. Some screws, bolts and spray-can
chemicals from Fastenall. The Grainger items are all shipped UPS, but
usually come next day. Fastenall has stores in Bend and Redmond. The
Redmond store is just a few short steps from our plant.

Pricewise, neither them or McMaster-Carr can compete with the local
screw and bolt salesman when you order in big lots.

Each source has it's pluses and minuses.

Paul,
Jodeco, Inc.
Redmond, OR