jim rozen

Default Update on machinist trainee

In article , Mike Berger says...

It's not a living wage.

This is to some degree dependent on location, but I think
the short answer is, yeah you are correct there in almost
*any* location.

Short of living in a junk car in the parking lot of
your employer, it would be tough to hold down a job
on that money. Have a family on it? Hah.

Jim

I'm not sure what you'd consider a reasonable wage for someone that's
learning, but in Washington State, where this incident occurred, the minimum
wage is well over $7 hr. I can't help but think that's not bad money for
an unskilled person.

please reply to: