Mike Berger

Default Update on machinist trainee

It's not a living wage. If a single adult has to live on that
amount alone, he'll probably be homeless. Some people in the
U.S. have too much, but that wealth is not equally distributed.

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

I'm not sure what you'd consider a reasonable wage for someone that's
learning, but in Washington State, where this incident occurred, the minimum
wage is well over $7 hr. I can't help but think that's not bad money for
an unskilled person.

Don't hesitate to make a connection between one's worth in production as
opposed to wanting to earn a couple hundred bucks per hour. People in
the US have had too much, for too long, and have lost their perspective.
It's time for all of us to start realizing that unearned money is not in
anyone's interest---including the recipient.