gastec gastec is offline
Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadback
I have the old and new meter readings for both my gas and electric, but
no bills. How do I convert the meter readings to the units that the
suppliers use to calculate bills please?
NEVER DO CONVERSIONS BY YOURSELF EVEN ALTHOUGH YOU ARE GREAT AT MATHS....only supply the exact number index as it is displayed on your meters...its up to the gas and electricity suppliers to do the conversions from imperial to metric...OFGAS the gas regulator set down a ruling that all imperial gas meter are to be changed by a certain date.....as a rule of thumb gas meters are changed at half there expected lifespan....so after 15 years expect your meters to be upgraded