angusclaydon

Default replacing / repairing back boiler

Well, I have found it, and got the end cap, haven't managed to get a
screwdriver in as its awkwardly positioned next to floor joist

Looks like I will be able to get it off as its got taps either side of
it! Also been trying to get my head round the timer wiring as I
replaced that last year too with electronic one, as it doesn't appear to
be independantly fused ...

rgds

Set Square wrote:
angusclaydon wrote:

angusclaydon wrote:

I currently have a baxi bermuda 551 back boiler central heating /
hot water system. It has a gas fire on the front
which is no longer used.

snip

Thanks for your help

Have you fixed it - or decided what to do?