Default Is there a way to get UPC labels from a box?

Now I'm confused. What is "it" that you can remove with a hair dryer?
If it's the UPS label, then isn't the UPC label now exposed? Most UPC
labels I've seen are part of the box itself and you just cut it out,
cardboard and all.

"No, the UPC and serial number labels are NOT part of the box. They
are
another paper label pasted on just like the UPS label. Only they were
like
1"x2" in size, and the big UPS label on top of it, is 3"x5" in size.
Hope
this is more clear now. "

It still is not clear what you have successfully removed with the hair
dryer. Is it the UPS label that was covering the UPC? If so, why
can't you now just cut out the piece of box with the UPC label on it
and send that in?