Glenn

Default Kroil is Better Than PB Blaster??

"JWho" wrote in message
Am I getting this right? You guys are saying Kroil brand penetrating oil
is
better than PB Blaster brand? Is my can of Liquid Wrench penetrating oil
better than... nothing? :-)

I have em all in the shop but when I have a stuck bolt I usually grab the
Kroil first...but then if the others were in a bright orange can so I could
find em I might try them more often LOL I like to hit the bolt with
freeze mist along with the Kroil. Seems to work better to cool the small
bit than to heat up everything. If the thermal shock is not enough then a
few good smaks with a hammer usually gets the kroil down to do it's thing.
Patienc is the key no matter what you use.
Glenn