miamicuse

Default Incorrectly wired a three way switch?

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message
In article ,
miamicuse wrote:

The only question now I have is that one of the two toggle switches is
always dimmly lit which is nice at night at finding the switch. The only
question is why only one and not both? The other 3 way switch is not

lit.
But they both function and work.

My first guess would be that the lit switch is an illuminated model and
the dark one is a non-illuminated model. Buy an illuminated 3 way
switch and replace the dark one if you wish.

--
Rich Greenberg Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321

6507
Eastern time. N6LRT I speak for myself & my dogs only. VM'er since

CP-67
Canines:Val, Red & Shasta (RIP),Red, husky

Owner:Chinook-L
Atlanta Siberian Husky Rescue. www.panix.com/~richgr/ Asst

Owner:Sibernet-L

That is not the case, the are the same model and I bought them at the same
time. Strange? Unless one of them is defective?

MC