Charlie Self

Default When did SHINY become COOL

Swingman wrote:
"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Not much woodshop on my site, and Google doesn't seem to have a way to
latch a signature line on this, but I just revised (after one whole day
up) my web site. www.charlieselfonline.com

You might get a kick out of some of the car shots.

I've visited twice now ... absolutely gorgeous. There's a certain subtlety
in those photographs that bespeaks genius. My compliments to you.

Excellent design job on the website also.

The decent design job comes from friends who kept telling me what was
wrong. Works for me. I grump, but then take the advice and make the
changes.

I'm glad you like the photos. I'm having a lot of fun shooting the old
cars, which, I think, adds to the fun of shooting the tool sequences
and other woodworking photos.