Ecnerwal

Default OT Ford truck problem...

In article ,
Al A. wrote:

I think I may have the dreaded fuel-filter-in-the tank, as i looked
but could not find an external one, but I am planning to look again
and ask my parts guy to check if he lists one. I have the same problem
running on either of my tanks, which as it happens, each have fuel
from a different gas station. So I am thinking bad fuel/water is
unlikely.

It's in a pain in the butt external location (IIRC), and you'll need the
damn stupid tool to get the hose off. Fuel pump is probably in the tank.
But rather than spin more wheels here, go to:

http://www.f150online.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51

And ask a bunch of people with similar beasties, and experience with the
quirks of same.