Fred R

Default Sherline milling "collet"

Don Stauffer wrote:
There used to be an accessory for the Sherline lathe for doing milling.
It held the mill with a setscrew. It was NOT a drawbar collet. I never
got around to getting one before. My usual source of Sherline
accessories no longer sells any Sherline stuff. I want to do a lot of
milling now, and need one of those gadgets.

I went on line and did a google search for this accessory and could not
find any. What exactly was it called, and who handles it now?

Take a look at eBay Item 7561198037

If this is what you mean but you need a different size, just look at
sellers other items.

--
Fred R