Proctologically Violated©®

Default Update on PB Penetrant/frozen drill chuck

"Rex B" wrote in message
Proctologically Violated©® wrote:
Oh yeah, the PB peeple said their stuff was a lubricant as well, like WD
40, which surprised me.
Any opinions on that?

Just one: WD-40 is not a lubricant, was not designed to be, but persists
in being used as one despite the honest efforts of the company.

Well, reading the gallon label sure does *lead* one to conclude "lubricant",
even tho it does not use the word.

I'm not really a fan of WD-40--don't really know why. I just found some
*spray 3-in-1*, which I've been looking for for years now. At least
3-in1 seems to *stay*; WD-40 seems to just disappear!

See above. 3-in-1 is a owned by WD-40. That aerosol product is the
lubricant everyone expects WD-40 to be, and they can't hardly give it
away.

Yeah, I came home *without* spray 3-in-1 oil, as the guy mistakenly took
3-in-1 penetrant for the oil. Looking up the stuff in his books, he could
not find 3-in-1 spray oil, either.
Indeed, WD40 owns 3in1.
Anyone in fact SEE any 3-in-1 spray oil around lately?
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll

Rex B