Phil Marshall

Default Is Canada 120V or 220v?

Andy Hill wrote:
(Phil Marshall) wrote:
Going over to Canada in a few weeks & was wondering if they
are on 120v or 220v over there? ( I'm USA)

Will be taking a power wheelchair and wanted to make sure
I would be able to charge it.

Damn, don't ya just hate it when Google's broken?

120V, 60Hz, just like the USA.

I tried to Google, and for ten minutes all I could find
was info on electrical switchplates, conduit, and other
stuff that was no help. (guess I used the wrong terms)

I assumed I could find some helpful Canadian national
who was passing through this group & would provide
the info QUICKER than I was able to locate it.

~~Phil~~