forTe

Default I/O-ing Frequencies on ATMega8

Well the actual purpose of the experiment was to try and force the IC
to degrade the signal, but use the uC to degrade it even more. I am
sure, in fact know there are better ways to do it, like the way you
described, but I have to be able to do this most importantly
quantitatively and at the time I submitted my proposal I decided to go
with uCs and ICs because that is what I knew I could at least get
something with even if it wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

When Henry Hallam above says that it will introduce more error, that is
what I am trying to do. Introduce as much error to the system as
possible.

Thanks for all the help, and if you have some more ideas it would be
nice to hear some, but from here on out I think I need to be focusing
on the uC programming.

ForTe