Lurch

Default Washing Machine Pipe

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:36:28 +0000 (UTC), "Charles Middleton"
strung together this:

When I connected my washing machine to the cold water feed to leaks ever so
slightly.

Although they are meant to be a hand tight fitting sometimesw they
need an extra nipping up with a pair of grips or pliers.

I am presuming that there is a washer in the end of the connection
hose from the washing machine that has gone. Does this sound likely and are
these a standard part you can get from any DIY shop (B&Q etc...).

Yes, if the above doesn't stop it you should be able to find some
suitable washers, best bet would be a smaller hardware or domestic
apliance store as you'll probably be able to get one for a few pence
as opposed to packs of however many for a few pounds from the likes of
B&Q
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd