MiamiCuse

Default Is there a way to get UPC labels from a box?

The box itself is made of waxy type paper, and I can remove it easily
with a hair dryer. But when it gets to the UPC label under, that was
using regular plain paper, and the sticker is pulling up fibers of that
paper - once the bar code is not legible (probably scannable) the
rebate is void.

I have not tired the Goo Gone idea. Do I apply the glue on the top
side and it will seep into the underside to ungoo?

I can spray it with WD40 too, should I try WD40 first or goo gone
first? How about mineral spirits?

I cannot return the entire shipment unless it is a defected product
(which it is not).

MC