Greg G.

Default Finally did it (addendum)

Charlie Self said:

Granite is SO last year. This year, fabricators are working with
quartz.

OK, Martha. Quite the girly man, eh? g

But a better question might be - How is it going to look in, say, 10
or 15 years? Like those pink and turquoise bathrooms...

But by the same token, if you hold onto it long enough, that style
will eventually revolve around again into popularity. At least that's
what I'm hoping - you see, I have these shirts....

Personally, I've got to put in about 16' of countertop shortly, and I'm
going with what I can afford, $100 worth of post formed Formica (or
Wilsonart).

LMAO - Same here...

Greg G.