Proctologically Violated©®

Default Update on PB Penetrant/frozen drill chuck

Awl--

Goodgawd....

The PB peeple sent me a gal of PB *plus* a metal spray can for
stream/aerosol type spraying; $25 + ups. Was considering the Kroil, but I'd
already spend a bunch of $$ on penetrants.

Soaked the chuck for 3 days; no go.

Put the slipping pipe wrenches on--no go.
Used big-assed channel-locks--no go.

Arc welded a bead on the outside of the chuck, put the pipe wrenches on, no
go.

Put three-foot pipes on sed pipe wrenches, no go.

Acetylene'd the goddamm chuck, nice smoke/firestorm, no go.

Cooled it down somewhat w/ WD 40, re-soaked it while pretty hot in the PB
for a cupla hours

Put pipe wrenches back on.... STILL no go!

Put three foot extensions on pipe wrenches--FINALLY it gave! goodgawd....

The forces were so large that the bigger pipe wrench actually *wore down*
the bead I welded on!

Amazingly, the chuck is "freeing up" as we speak!

The PB is a bit darker than it was. Should I keep this stuff as "used
PB"? Any ideas on the useful lifespan of this type stuff?
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll