gfulton

Default Opinions on a used Atlas/Craftsman 12" lathe...

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 17:35:53 GMT, Gary Brady
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
snip
Gunner, am I telling it accurately and like it is?

Kindest regards, Harry C.

I wonder Harry..how much a person could make by simply parting it out
on Ebay, or to someone with a badly worn Logan 14"?

Perhaps $300?

As to why the compound is missing, I dont have the slightest idea. It
came from a shop that used the large Logans to cut plastic with. Ive
already sold the complete ones for $1800 each, with no complaints from
the buyers. This being only missing the compound, an item that can
be stuck together from something off a Southbend etc etc carcass..

You know, Gunner, the more you talk about this 14" Logan...the more I'm
starting to want it! (but damn, you're far away)

Tell you what..you want it? Its free. Just come and get it. No strings
and Ill even feed you. Need pics? Ill take some next weekend when I
get home again.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Damn it. If you're going to start_giving_machine tools away, Gunner, you've
got to get yourself more centrally located. I'd drive 500 miles for some of
your neat stuff, but just can't do 2200 right now. You wouldn't have to
feed me either.

Garrett Fulton