Martin

Default New TV aerial for 'strong' or 'weak' signal?

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 18:36:44 -0000, Martin wrote:

My old aerial (not specifically digital) is pointing in the direction of

the
Sudbury transmitter and I cannot receive any ITV or Channel 4 channels
except E4+1. anyone know if these channels are being broadcast from

Sudbury.
All the channels I do receive 71 in total (44 TV) have good signal

strength
and are good quality. Should I buy a new aerial? I using the SONY
receiver.

I get all MUXES from Sudbury on a sony receiver. 10-12 miles away..

I use a loft mounted analog spec aerial.

I think a lot depends where you are...its fairly up and down contour wise.

I'm about 14 miles away but I have noticed my aerial is about 15 degrees
offset from all the neighbours so maybe I'll try and swing it in the right
direction.