Chris Bacon

Default Council tax and new ways..........

Mark wrote:
Andy Hall wrote:
I would far rather make my own arrangements for healthcare, education
and other things that don't need to have state or local government
involvement; and then to pay towards the needs of those unable to do
so for themselves as a separate thing. There are a few things such as
policing and security which probably do need to have central/local
government involvement, but really that's about it.

So only the wealthy should have access to healthcare and education?
Does anyone really want as system like in the USA?

I've a strong suspicion that things are being said for the sake
of impression - minor trolling, in fact. u.p.m may appreciate a
look-in.