Upscale

Default Finally did it (addendum)

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Granite is SO last year. This year, fabricators are working with
quartz.

Aren't you the fashion guru.

Personally, I've got to put in about 16' of countertop shortly, and I'm
going with what I can afford, $100 worth of post formed Formica (or
Wilsonart).

It will cost quite a bit more, (but definitely cheaper than granite), when
the time comes the island I'll build will have something along the lines of
an 8' maple laminated countertop. Got some incentives from one of Norm's New
Yankee a few months back. Haven't quite decided what I'll use for
countertops lining the walls though. Maybe Formica too if it looks suitable
and not cheap.