Gunner Asch

Default OT-Got to love the Liberals

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 06:48:47 -0600, Barney-Killer
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 05:28:41 -0500, Strabo
wrote:

First, sorry for the cross-posting

Second, there is no god. Except in the imagination of individuals who
can't handle reality. And the reality is: we DID evolve from lower
life forms (aka apes), which in turn evolved from even lower life
forms. No all-powerful entity created us, or the Earth, or the
universe. The whole works evolved over billions of years.

As you are absolutely convinced of this, you can of course
provide proof.

It is good that you ask for proof.
These links are only a tiny, tiny fraction of the evidence:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...imp_genes.html

http://www.jmooneyham.com/the-case-against-god.html

http://www.positiveatheism.org/writ/dawkins3.htm

http://www.geocities.com/closetatheist/betalove.htm

http://www.mala.bc.ca/~johnstoi/essays/courtenay1.htm

http://angryatheist.blogspot.com/200...ion-works.html

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaver.../evoverac.html

http://www.impactpress.com/articles/.../thei6798.html

I could go on all day, but i do have to go to work. Maybe I'll post a
couple hundred later on...

BK

Interesting theories, some of them.. But Im still waiting for proof.
Supposition and therories dont cut it.

Atheism..just another faith based belief system.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner