mm

Default Dremmel tool

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:43:58 -0600, "KTECH" wrote:

I need to cut a small 1/4 deep slot in my drive to allow for water flow from
a low spot to the edge of driveway. I can start at driveway edge so it is
possible to start at open edge. the cut would be about 10"long. Could this
be done with a dremmel tool and if so what type of wheel or bit would be
best. I don' t want to use a saw or large wheel because I want to keep th
drain as neat as possible.
Frank

So it's unanimous that a Dremel won't work.

I'll just add that if you actually could make a little slot with it,
I'm not positive the water would drain out. It might get sucked into
the slot by gravity or capillary action, but refuse to leave at the
driveway edge. Same problem with holes. That's why the other poster
recommended a half inch hole. The world is a complicated place, even
at this level.

I"m not recommending it, and I hate it when two kinds of cement don't
match, but is there a nice way to fill the depression?

..

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.