DogP

Default 50" Mitsubishi Rear Projection Help

Jeff,

Thanks for checking your database... I'll post a message on RGVAC about
it, but every time anyone posts about rear projections in video game
groups, they seem to always send them over here :-( . I know that this
is a strange beast, so I figured I'd only get generic help, and the
tips Leonard gave me should help since I now know what section to
suspect first. Like I said, I don't have a lot of experience
troubleshooting rear projection stuff like I do standard RGB CRT
monitors, but I can usually figure this kinda stuff out, so if anyone
has any other tips, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Pat