George H Hughes

Default Norm

Would like to know what Norm claimed to do. I have watched both of these
shows including lathe 101 and don't see where Norm has claimed anything that
he has not lived up to. Norm's only claim as shown in the credits is that
he is a "Master Carpenter", nothing else. He has done a very good service
to a typical, average woodworker. I appreciate his efforts.....
George Hughes

"Ken Moon" wrote in message
k.net...

"Greg G." wrote in message
robo hippy said:

SNIP ..............
If the sponsor had _REALLY_ wanted to sell lathes this Christmas,
they'd have show some of the more interesting facets of woodturning.

Greg G.

There was a segment a few years back where he went to the shop of a bowl
turner and that was a pretty good show. I haven't been overly impressed
with Norm's turning. It's adequate for spindles, but I haven't see much
else from him.

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX.