Lobby Dosser

Default Would this be a mistake

"Steve" wrote:

Controlling it shouldn't be a problem - with a 16 month and 5 year
old, daycare running twice what our mortgage runs, and a wife who
won't put up with the kids calling me Uncle Daddy. :-o

I've always wanted to try my hand at pens, etc. and a mini is small
enough to set up in the basement. My main shop is in one bay of the
garage but there's still not a ceiling and just a kerosene heater so
it gets too chilly to do much in the winter.

One of the many advanteges of mini lathes is you Can set them up In the
House!

snip

Thanks for all the answers everyone. What books would you recommend
for a beginning turner?

Keith Rowley - 'Woodturning: A Foundation Course' and his video, to
start.