tillius

Default OT-Got to love the Liberals

Hmmm, let's see... thousands of years of war, tyranny, oppression,
terrorism, looting, sexual depravity...

And I acknowledged the wrong behaviour of some of those past.
That doesn't mean those who believe today are the same as those who
were wrong anymore than those who opposed the Republican Lincoln
administration (what would be todays Democratic party) mean todays
Demoncrats oppose emancipation of slaves.

I'm just saying, man, if you want to believe in it, and it makes you
happy doing so, then more power to ya.

Well, that's at least civil.

But I'm telling you, it just isn't for real...

And that's opinion, which you're entitled too.

Tillman