Dan

Default OT-Got to love the Liberals

"tillius" wrote in message
ups.com...
Second, there is no god.

If there is no God, why is it that you atheists get so worked up about
those who know God is real? There's an awful lot of hate of the
Faithful, especially Christians, that spews forth from the mouths of
you progressive types.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. We don't hate YOU. We hate what you
DO in your misinterpretation of your own holy screeds.

To hate you, we would first have to respect you. How can you respect
someone who cannot even read his/her own holy texts?

No, true hatred is reserved for the True Believers, those so enraptured
in their own disrespect of reason that they can HATE without cause...

Dan

--
"... our constitution cites 'one nation under God'."

- Karen Hughes, on tour in Egypt, September, 2005

"You can support the troops but not the president."

-- House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Tex.

"If we are going to commit American troops, we must be certain they have a
clear mission, an achievable goal and an exit strategy."

-- Karen Hughes

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to
explain to us what his exit strategy is."

-- George W. Bush

- Morpheus