Dan

Default OT-Got to love the Liberals

"George Willer" wrote

Of course we evolved from lower life forms. That's how God did it. Are

you
so arrogant you can decide what God can or cannot do?

There are many who are... see below

I can't be certain whether there is a God or not... but I'm not so

arrogant
as to claim there is not. That's only for fools. Suppose you are wrong?

If he is wrong, he will get to enjoy the treatment of the pseudoChristians
as they are hoist on their own petards. Gotta love a group whose belief
system ****s on them...

Dan

--
"... our constitution cites 'one nation under God'."

- Karen Hughes, on tour in Egypt, September, 2005

"You can support the troops but not the president."

-- House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Tex.

"If we are going to commit American troops, we must be certain they have a
clear mission, an achievable goal and an exit strategy."

-- Karen Hughes

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to
explain to us what his exit strategy is."

-- George W. Bush

- Morpheus