Martin H. Eastburn

Default Opinions on a used Atlas/Craftsman 12" lathe...

Is that a Cushman motorcycle with a welder in front!

Many moons ago Dad used a Flight line Cushman with a square box side car.
It had a cover lid for bad weather or theft.

We had use of it at home while he was overseas. Way cool. Fit a welder easy.
Three wheel one naturally.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Ignoramus29245 wrote:
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 06:28:47 GMT, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 03:43:02 GMT, Ignoramus29245
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 03:35:06 GMT, Gunner Asch wrote:

to fix up) and the working Hobart Cybertig 2 tig welder? ($200
obo..3ph, will run on a 10hp rpc)

I am curious, how tall is that cybertig. What is the model?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gunner...19.jpg&.src=ph

I might even toss in the plasma torch and control console for it (red
box on top..though its worth about $400 on ebay)

Looks like a very nice machine. If I did not have my own cybertig
already, I would consider buying yours. It looks similar to mine in
size, although it is probably not as empty inside as is mine.

I am very satisfied with my current CyberTig. I am also happy that it
is so large (and mostly empty inside), since it lets me customize it
easily.