John Cartmell

Default Council tax and new ways..........

In article ,
Jonathan wrote:
""Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)"" wrote in message
k...
wrote:

I doubt many folks will be bothered, but me me me we have a stunning
view (all be it over the Bristol chanell to llanwern steel works /
Newport) but all the same, it is just another way of screwing a random
selection of the community who place no more of a burden on the resources
than those with more "traditional" views.

Here here! (Hear Hear??)

And does anyone forget we've been here before? It was called window tax.
What next - extra taxes for those with watches costing more than £5 from
Argos, because yes, there was even a clock tax.
Which we look back on as being archaic and ridiculous. After all, charging
for a view????
Labour - thinking the unthinkable!

*You're* thinking the unbelievable. I know why the Mail and the Telegraph are
printing such outrageous twaddle - but why are you repeating it?

Qercus magazine FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527
www.finnybank.com