Jglave

Default How Did You Save?

Hi all,

I am an avid DIYer and a writer for a home-improvement magazine. I am
looking for homeowner "case studies" for an upcoming article I am
researching about creative ways to save on a remodeling project.
Basically, I'm curious what strategies you've used to bring down the
cost of your reno. As an example, I eliminated materials-delivery fees
by investing in a small utility trailer that I used for years to haul
sheet goods, insulation, a prehung door, etc, etc. I'm sure there are
many other smart money-saving ideas out there that don't compromise
safety or quality/reliability over the short and long term. Would love
to hear your story. Thanks,

James