PaPaPeng

Default Dremmel tool

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:43:58 -0600, "KTECH" wrote:

I need to cut a small 1/4 deep slot in my drive to allow for water flow from
a low spot to the edge of driveway. I can start at driveway edge so it is
possible to start at open edge. the cut would be about 10"long. Could this
be done with a dremmel tool and if so what type of wheel or bit would be
best. I don' t want to use a saw or large wheel because I want to keep th
drain as neat as possible.
Frank

Use an angle grinder with a fiberwheel. This tool should cost around
$30, much cheaper than a Dremel. The Dremel is far too small and weak
a tool for what you ant to use it for. You might consider using a
cold chisel to chip the slot first and then use the grinder to smooth
out the slot.