Rex B

Default Opinions on a used Atlas/Craftsman 12" lathe...

Gunner Asch wrote:
Oh..I forgot to mention..I have a Logan (badged powercraft) 10" lathe,
bench top, back drive, complete...missing the compound crank. Some
wear in the crossfeed nuts, but other than that..pretty decent. I was
wanting $350 for it (belongs to a friend), but hey..I guess Ill simply
toss it into the scrab bin too.

Now dammit, gunner, why do you insist on teasing us in the farflung,
machine-impoverished regions of Flyover Country? If that lathe were
local, I'd be on your doorstep this evening, and I don't even need
another lathe.

Rex B
Foat Wuth