Default Building a workshop in my basement?

On 6 Nov 2005 11:24:13 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

The biggest thing to remember about doing work in a basement
shop....dont build anything bigger than what you can get out of the
basement.....

Or heavier. I've been redoing a '59 BMW R50 this past summer, I
got the powder coated frame back around august. I stuck it on
a crate in the shop, and started bolting things onto it. Good
thing I stopped before the engine, because it took two of
us to carry it up the stairs and into the garage.

Heh, got that t-shirt too. Did you take pics of th'
rebuild/restoration Jim? Always liked those older Beemers.

Snarl