Steve Taylor

Default Photos of my homemade TIG torch cooler

wrote:
Winfield Hill wrote:

Ignoramus26745 wrote...

Also provided are pictures of the innards of my welder.
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Weld...-Torch-Cooler/

Hey, were you planning on cleaning that thing up a bit?
What a filthy mess. Sheesh!

--
Thanks,
- Win

Why don't you show us some pictures of your work?

Dave
www.davewilson.cc

Win Hill is obviously not going to say it himself - he is very modest,
but he IS one of the world's greatest electronic design engineers, and
the co-writer of one of the finest electronic text books "The Art of
Electronics"- it certainly helped my degree, and its one of the first
books I ever point a raw graduate at.

I have seen pictures of some of the stuff he has built - I suspect a
lot of it has been orbited over the years as well.

He is very, very good.

Steve