Gary Brady

Default Opinions on a used Atlas/Craftsman 12" lathe...

Gunner Asch wrote:
snip
Gunner, am I telling it accurately and like it is?

Kindest regards, Harry C.

I wonder Harry..how much a person could make by simply parting it out
on Ebay, or to someone with a badly worn Logan 14"?

Perhaps $300?

As to why the compound is missing, I dont have the slightest idea. It
came from a shop that used the large Logans to cut plastic with. Ive
already sold the complete ones for $1800 each, with no complaints from
the buyers. This being only missing the compound, an item that can
be stuck together from something off a Southbend etc etc carcass..

You know, Gunner, the more you talk about this 14" Logan...the more I'm
starting to want it! (but damn, you're far away)

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX