briz

Default duct tape is drying out on ducting

I've noticed that over time (a year or so)
ur duct tape is drying out
:and falling away from the heating ducts
:that are located in the ceiling of our heated - but unfinished -
:basement.
I've noticed that over time (a year or so)
ur duct tape is drying out
:and falling away from the heating ducts
:that are located in the ceiling of our heated - but unfinished -
:basement.

I would use a good quality cloth duct tape to re tape the joints or
the more expencive Foil tape made by a company called Fasson.(silver
with red letters) which ever way you go make sure to clean and and all
dust and dirt off the pipe before you reseal it. Steve