badgolferman

Default Get rid of fish smell

Don, 11/7/2005,9:46:42 AM, wrote:

We had a mishap with our freezer in our basement. The freezer door
did not shut one night and some of the items started to thaw out. I
had some fish in bags filled with water and the water started
melting. I cleaned up the water with bleach and water mixture but it
still smells pretty bad. The freezer is on ceramic tile, not carpet.
Should I try a full strength bleach or does anyone have a better
solution? I checked under the freezer and there is not a drip tray so
I know there is not any standing water.

How bad does it smell? My wife said it smells like a bad period. gag
gag gag.........

Help me ....please!

Thanks

Fishy smell? Even the wife doesn't like it? Douche it.

--
"The reason the pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't
see him laughing." -- Phyllis Diller