scale

Default Pitch of 1.5in ABS for Kitchen Drain

Thanks for the reply. This is for my kitchen sink. It is on the
oppisite side of the house as my main chute. I have about 2 inches
right now and it seems to work fine but it is hard to say how it will
act in the future. I could raise one end with hanger another inch or 2
to increase the pitch i guess. I just dont want it to clog up again.
Keep in mind that the old galvanized pipe was throughly clogged and
mostly corroded and starting to rot. This wont be an issue with the
abs. IM just hoping it will carry any solids that get down the drain. I
dont have a disposal on the sink .....just a p trap.