Stephen M

Default glue bottles

Glu-Bot bottles by Fastcap. I got mine from the lumberyard, but they have
them on Amazon and most of the online stores as well. They do cost about
six bucks, but they have a design that mostly eliminates the top plugging
with dried glue. Plus you can buy replacement tips.

Those look nice, but I would think that they have a fatal flaw... a separate
cap. A titebond/elmers/mustard cap has an integral lid.... I'm so sure that
(for me) a separate cap would end up on/closed less often than an integral
cap.

It would be nice if could just buy titebond caps separately.

-Steve