Greg G.

Default Finally did it

Charlie Self said:

I've been talking up--writing up?--a web site for a couple years now.

Iput mine up last night, and have almost continually been modifying it.
Not satisified yet, but for the price, it's right (free program, under
10 bucks a month hosting, free domain name).

Nothing for sale there, yet...unless you want car photos or are a
magazine editor.

www.charlieselfonline.com

Whoa! I didn't know I was in the presence of greatness.
I _thought_ there was something familiar about that name.
Why isn't your ugly mug in there somewhere?

Nice cars? Do you loan them out to woodworking buds? ;-)

Enjoy your site! I have one, but hardly have time to update it.
Look forward to seeing the woodworking page.

Greg G.