Dave Lyon

Default Making Chips! was- LF Comments- Craftex lathes/ Busy Bee Tools

"Ignoramus29245" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 05:52:45 GMT, Howard Eisenhauer

wrote:
For those of you who kindly gave your advice to my questions a few
months back I've finally got my lathe installed & set up.

For those interested details are here-

http://users.eastlink.ca/~howarde/Tools.html

I like your air compressor and the comment "All in all I figure I
didn't spend more than 150% of the cost of a new commercial unit. For
me that's doing pretty good". This remark resembles me, especially
when the cost of time is considered. The compressor looks very nice.

The lathe looks new and shiny!

I liked the comment about not being a welder, but rather being a guy with a
welder. That's me.