Brian Sharrock

Default All these damn rules controlling every aspect of life!

"John Cartmell" wrote in message
In article ,
Brian Sharrock wrote:

"John Cartmell" wrote in message
In article , Brian Sharrock
wrote:
I remember and have paid both Rates;
So what is wrong with them?

Poll tax - so named by lefties who weren't paying Rates;
My poll tax was much less than my rates - because the rate revaluation
had
been put off and put off and put off. ;-(

and whatever 'they' are calling it this week.
Goodness knows. ;-)

Hmmm, you seem to have elided many of the points I made
.... could you not _clearly_ see all of my post?

I removed the stream of consciousness and spelling errors that you had
left
[didn't appreciate that a SNIP would be required for that] - along with my
sig. that your software failed to deal with correctly. If you must use
Microsoft products you do really need to add those extra bits to bring
them up
to basic competency.

Is this failure an artefact/defect of your browser/news-reader/OS (Risc
4.2(?))?

My mail & news reader software (Pluto 3.04c) does meet the GNKSA standards
(unlike Microsoft OE) and the decision not to take you to task for
misspelling
Qercus and everything was entirely mine and nothing to do with RISC OS
4.02.
;-)

Erm, _quercus_ is an oak/acorn reference. Quercus is not a
misspelling of a botanical name. Granted it's not the particular
misspelling that you've apparently adopted adopted for
commercial purposes..
I routinely snip blatant commercial touting 'signature'.

Now can you address how you _clearly_ knew that I'd
never paid Rates?

--

Brian