**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Default 50 hz timer motor

Also did you check the Quick Wash function? Maybe stuck in that mode?

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote:

This is sounding like a system problem. European washers are supposed
to be energy efficient. There seem to be a number of sensors in this
schematic. Perhaps you are being outsmarted by it. Have you actullay
tried washing a very dirty load of laundry? Maybe it is smart enought
to figure your test runs don't need the normal run time?

wrote:

Ron, where is the geneva drive located? Inside the tiny motor
encasement or between the cams? Is it accessible? Or would I need to
replace the entire timer moto box? Are there any Crouzet
distributors/retailers in the UK?

The fault has been there from the beginning. I never got to use the
brand new machine!! Unfortunately, since it was imported and Brandt is
not sold in the US, I have no service and technical support. The fact
that the machine is brand new and faulty somehow does not quite jive in
the realm of possibility. Oh, well...things happen.

Thanks for your help. Although I still have to go hunt for the
component as it is at least seven years old now and probably has been
discontinued, at least the puzzle is solved and I could rest partially
in peace.

Sam, thanks for your assistance in the past few weeks and help post the
schematics, last but not least, pointing me to this user group filled
with knowledgeable people.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"