Gunner Asch

Default Opinions on a used Atlas/Craftsman 12" lathe...

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 03:43:02 GMT, Ignoramus29245
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 03:35:06 GMT, Gunner Asch wrote:
to fix up) and the working Hobart Cybertig 2 tig welder? ($200
obo..3ph, will run on a 10hp rpc)

I am curious, how tall is that cybertig. What is the model?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gunner...19.jpg&.src=ph

I might even toss in the plasma torch and control console for it (red
box on top..though its worth about $400 on ebay)

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner