Andrew Gabriel

Default Would you buy another kitchen from Wickes?

In article ,
"Kevin Webb" writes:
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message

I would back up the quality of the IKEA stuff. I order it up from
the store which is the painful part, but once you get it, I found
it all fits perfectly, nothing damaged, and I've never had any need
to adjust anything, although there are lots of adjusters on hinges,
drawer fronts, etc.

If I could order it on the Web and pick it up directly from the
warehouse without the pain of having to go into the store and dealing
with the staff, queues, etc, they would be on to a real winner.

I'd agree that the quality and value of Ikea kitchens is probably
unbeatable. I'd also agree that the ordering process at the store is painful
but I found the staff unusually well-informed and helpful. Not much like our
local Wickes and B&Q staff (Reading).

Actually, I mostly agree with you about the staff too.
It's the other customers who are painfull ;-)

--
Andrew Gabriel