Brian In Hampton

Default A sad feeling...

As I have found out in this group, there is no shortage of people to spend
your money!!!
Brian

--
www.members.cox.net/bsnikitas
"Never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People
"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
Mr. Moose wrote:

No, the child is a healthy 15 month old, and is very healthy. My
ancient, battered, and rusty Craftsman lathe gave up the ghost the
other day, the bearings are totally shot and the motor I slvaged from
out old swamp cooler is making smoke, so I figure that, now that I
know I actually LIKE turning, it's time to buy something a LOT nicer,
which isn't really saying much. Unfortunately, there is that
competition between being a responsible dad (IE putting food on the
table and clothing the kid) and actually doing anything else that
involves any amount of money. I'm actually contemplating the
00921715000 Craftsman lather with the 15" capability, it's right in
the price range and should fit on the stand I built.

For a Few Dollars More -

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...35359-6308934?
v=glance&n=228013&n=507846&s=hi&v=glance

Jet 1236.

You may also want to get some opinions in rec.crafts.woodturning -
everyone over there will be happy to help you spend your money.