Default Wall Oven Supports

Hmm. I don't know what "limiting them to apartments" means. What are
there 20 million apts in North America? When you say "you were told by
the manufacturer, what does that actually mean? They're only shooting
themselves in the foot by making ovens bigger than the spaces that
people have available. If Thermador only makes 30" ovens and I have a
27" cutout then I buy a DCS. Frankly I'd rather have a DCS or Dacor
anyway. But since you get 10-15 years from an oven I don't see why
anyone would care what they plan to do in the future. Its not like
you're going to trade it in in 2 years. The only argument I'd make is
that a 30" is the same price as a 27", which makes it a better deal.
But not if I have to redesign part of my kitchen in the process. Then
its way, way more expensive.